Our client is fast becoming a lead in luxury living. They currently operate luxury serviced apartments and soon will be opening a luxury boutique hotel. They seek to hire a highly intelligent hotel professional with outstanding management skills and extensive hands-on experience to manage the daily operations of the Hotel.
Salary: 70k – 100k based on experience
Hotel Manager Job Responsibilities
- Ensure the start-up of the hotel goes smoothly
- Welcome guests into the hotel and give a tour of the hotel
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
- Develop improvement actions and carry out costs savings
- Recruit, train and monitor staff performance
- Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Deal with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products and provide performance assessment of vendors
- Inspect all departments with their respective Manager’s for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
- Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
- Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running the hotel
- Planning work schedules for individuals and teams
- Conduct regular operations team meeting with HODs to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets and customers’ feedback.
Qualifications for the Hotel Manager Job
- A university Degree in Hotel management or related field
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel with clear track record will be preferred
- Must have experience in hospitality
- Must have experience in overseeing budgets and resources
- Must have experience in selecting and managing industry vendors
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage teams
- A go getter and self-starter.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Hotel Manager – Boutique Hotel) to [email protected] before 22nd June 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV