Our client is a chain of outpatient Medical Centers offering affordable quality outpatient services. They seek to hire a Branch Manager who will ensure that all the branches maintain quality customer service and are implementing set strategies to help achieve the targets set.
Responsibilities for the Branch Manager Operations Job
- Manage a team of excited and high performing staff.
- Share feedback every day and create opportunities for them to grow into new roles
- Grow the network from 3 to 50 clinics and hire the teams for the new branches
- Support the roll out of new ideas in our branches.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers.
- Closely monitor and supervise branches operations
- Achieves set financial objectives and takes part in preparing annual budget.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the branches by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Provides feedback to the directors on the store’s performance.
- Prepare daily sales reports and presents them to the directors.
- Manage store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Branch Manager Operations Job Requirements
- A Degree in Business Management or a related field.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years in Management
- Experience managing branches is a plus
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be very organized.
- Must have experience in product mix and selection.
- Well knowledgeable on customer preferences and buying habits.
- Must have had experience managing staff.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be willing to work on weekends or holidays when need arises
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Branch Manager Operations) to [email protected] before Monday 17th April 2017