Our client is in the Oil & Gas industry dealing with lubricants and other fuel products. They are looking to hire an experienced Marketing Manager to increase manage the marketing activities and increase brand visibility.
Industry: Oil & Gas
Salary: 60k – 80k
Location : Nairobi
Brand & Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities
- We are looking for marketing coordinator to handle our branding, road shows, events and mechanic seminars etc.
- Manage activities for marketing research, planning and communications efforts directed at increasing sales of company products and services to key target industries
- Direct the implementation of marketing strategies designed to maximize profit margins and ensure customer satisfaction in the Water, Power and Oil, Gas & Chemical industries.
- Oversee industry marketing operations and direct research studies and related analyses involving sales, trends and market potential of products.
- Provide counsel and play a key role in meetings with industry managers and product managers in order to develop marketing strategies, plans and schedules.
- Develop and implement marketing communications and advertising plans to target industries that clearly identify the company’s products, services, reputation and other factors to improve sales
- Support industry managers to develop strategic profiles of key and potential competitors, and forecast markets, business volume and market share.
- Provide marketing support for corporate strategic planning.
Qualifications for the Brand & Marketing Manager Job
- A Degree in Marketing, Branding or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in marketing
- Experience in handling branding activities, road shows, events seminars etc.
- Prior Experience in Oil industry is an added experience.
- Valid Driving License
- Good communication skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation skills and client service delivery focus.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Brand & Marketing Manager – Oil Industry) to [email protected] before Friday 1st September 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.