Overall job purpose;
Reporting to the Sales and Relationship Manager, the job holder shall ensure growth of Microinsurance business to meet set annual premium targets.
- Secure new business directly or through intermediaries and aggregators;
- Maintain excellent business relationship with intermediaries, aggregators and clients;
- Service existing business;
- Follow up on renewals for Micro insurance business;
- Follow up premium collections;
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports as required;
- Undertake initial underwriting in accordance with set guidelines to ensure sound acceptance of risk;
- Respond to customer and client enquiries;
- To ensure process level smoothness is maintained in all products;
- To ensure motivation of distribution partners and aggregators;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Measures
- Revenue growth and profitability.
- Required to liaise and work closely with the other departments as may be necessary;
- Britam customers
Knowledge,experience and qualifications required;
- Bachelors’ degree in a business related field
- Professional qualification in Insurance (ACII, AIIK) is an added advantage.
- 2-4 years’ relevant experience in the insurance industry
- Experience in sales management.
Technical and functional competencies;
- Knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of insurance products
- Sales management skills.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent networking skills.
- Mature and presentable.
- Creative and critical thinker.
- Agile, Passionate, energetic and proactive.
Friday, February 10, 2017
Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
Professional qualification in Insurance (ACII
AIIK) is an added advantage
2-4 years’ relevant experience in the insurance industry