Client Services Supervisor Jobs at Britam, Kenya
- Reporting to the Fund Services Manager, the Client Services Supervisor will be responsible for all for all the client services functions to ensure efficiency, timeliness and effective client servicing.
- Client Supervisor Job Key Responsibilities
- Oversee document management, client correspondences and cash flow management;
- Monitor and approve the processing of contract notes, statements, business confirmations/appreciations and all client correspondences;
- Approval of inflows and redemptions/withdrawals/switches;
- Oversee the management of High Net Worth client correspondences to ensure immediate response time, action and thus maximum client satisfaction;
- Oversee the process of account opening, edit of data in the system and all data capture for accuracy, integrity, timeliness and risk management;
- Review the report prepared on all logged client interactions in the client log and tracking to ensure all issues are closed and provide the same for monthly management meetings;
- Review and improvement of the client services processes from time to time;
- Facilitate maximum automation of processes
- Resolve client complaints and guide the team;
- Performs any other duties assigned by the Fund Services Manager.
Qualifications and Experience for Client Service Supervisor Jobs in Kenya
- Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline;
- Finance related professional qualification CPA III/ACCA
- Working experience of at least 5 years in client management/administration
- Working knowledge of the investment management and reporting systems used
- Knowledge of investments and financial markets.
Skills & Attributes
- Leadership, management and organizational skills
- A team player willing to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- High integrity.
- Effective oral/written communications
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of best practice
How to Apply
Key Skills/Specialization: Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline; Finance related professional qualification CPA III/ACCA; Click here to apply online