Reporting to the Manager,the Relationship and Sales Executive will be responsible in providing support in maintaining client relationships.
• Client relationship management;
• Sell Asset Management products to generate revenue and increase Assets under Management;
• Train Financial Advisors on Asset management Company Products and market updates;
• Develop a credible new client pipeline;
• Identifying and tracking market intelligence on new business opportunities in the market segment;
• Ensure customer documentation is complete and in compliance with the Asset Management Company requirements;
• Attend product trainings/portfolio review, to be up to-date with the market developments
• Prepare periodic performance reports;
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Measures
• Customer satisfaction index;
Knowledge, experience and qualifications
• Bachelors’ degree in a business related degree;
• 3-4 years’ experience in a similar position.
Technical and functional competencies
• Knowledge of investment classes;
• Customer, market and competitor understanding;
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements;
• Effective negotiation skills;
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills;
• Report writing skills.
Friday, October 9, 2015
Bachelors’ degree in a business related degree; 3-4 years’ experience in a similar position.