Purpose of the job:
To manage SSA E&S SBU planning, financial management and management accounting processes to support Efficient and effective corporate process compliance and financial reporting Proactive set up of all new programme structures and reporting hierarchies on SAP Rigorous financial and risk management and oversight of processes Robust financial planning and forecasting of all SSA E&S activities.
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
1. Efficient and effective day to day running of financial systems and management information processes
2. Compliance with corporate financial planning, risk management and other reporting deadlines
1. Ensuring that financial plans are accurately represented on SAP for all SSA E&S contracts/programmes according to the required deadlines.
2. Monthly MI reporting in line with corporate and regional timelines and standards.
3. Ensuring that all in-year reforecasting is accurately reflected on SAP for all SSA E&S contracts/programmes according to the required deadlines.
4. Ensuring that corporate deadlines around treasury, banking, cashflow, are met
5. Developing professional relationships and networks with stakeholders such as Corporate Finance, Regional Finance, Audit amongst others
6. Coordination of risk management processes, quality review and consolidation of inputs in line with corporate and regional requirements and deadlines Assist the commercial manager as required in the costing and pricing of new opportunities and existing contract amendments
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a comparable role(s) A good understanding of the client funded business context and challenges
Professional accounting qualificationDeadline: 4th March 2016 23:59 UK Time
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here