Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide assistance in moving items from the office to venues or to the basements.
- Ordering office supplies/equipment, day to day operations.
- Filing and scanning of vendor invoices to the payment hub.
- Supporting business units with their procurement needs.
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system.
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Create and track purchase orders.
- Maintain records of orders and inventory and follows up with vendors
- Assist in delivery of protocol documents to Ministry of foreign Affairs
- To support Resources Assistant to monitor the different stocks held for the office (stock of stationery and other furniture and furnishings).
- Maintain, update and manage inventory Asset register for all BC properties in liaison with other teams.
- Assist in submission and recording of VAT exemption certificates.
- Assist the travel, protocol and logistics officer in other protocol and logistics responsibilities required to support UK Appointed staff.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant post-secondary school qualification
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here