The British Council is a British organisation specialising in international cultural and educational opportunities.
The main purpose of the role is:
- To provide leadership and strategic direction
- Demonstrating Impact
- Regional Capacity Building
What we require of the successful candidate:
- Experience in the development of strategic approaches to the generation and use of evidence, likely to include both evaluation and research
- Experience with the design, use and purpose of a wide range of evaluation methods
- Experience of aggregation of findings and analysis of the corporate / political / strategic use of evidence
- Experience and appreciation of evaluation standards and approaches across a range of organisations and professional bodies in different contexts
- Expert communication skills and able to present to a wide range of audiences
Further information about the role and the region can be found by viewing the role profile in the Additional Documents.
If you are interested in the post and feel that you are suitable for the role, then we would really like to hear from you. Please apply by 16 July 2017 (23:59 UK Time)
Please note on your application the region you are interested in or your preference in order.
We are recruiting in the following locations:
East Asia – Singapore or other city in East Asia by agreement
MENA – Flexible Location
Sub Saharan Africa – Nairobi
If you are currently on a UK contract you will receive the UK home–based mobility package. Applicants employed on another country contract will also receive a mobility package which will depend on a number of factors including their current home location. Applicants will either remain on their home country contract or transfer to the host county contract.
All mobility packages will include accommodation, education for children (if the posting allows accompanying families) and transfer assistance.
To be eligible to a mobility package or a change to your existing package type, you must be moving country. Please note that mobility packages are not applicable in the UK.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to British Council career website on jobs.britishcouncil.org to apply