Pay Band 2/J; Location Nairobi, Kenya; Contract Duration Indefinite; Application Deadline 28 October 2016 2359 UK time
Purpose Of Job
To provide support in travel, visas and hotel bookings for colleagues based in Kenya. To support the Travel, Logistics and Protocol Officer with all aspects of travel bookings for operational colleagues and expatriate staff.
Accountabilities, Responsibilities And Main Duties
Travel, Accommodation and Protocol.
- Assist in handling international and local travel for all British Council staff and official visitors
- Arrangements for flights, transport and accommodation.
- Raising and management of purchase orders for travel and events and follow up
- Providing support to travel team within deadline including booking travel, accommodation and preparing programmes for arrivals.
- Assist in delivery of protocol documents to Ministry of foreign Affairs, Kenya Revenue Authority, Immigration Department, treasury and other foreign missions
- Liaise with Travel, Logistics and Protocol Officer in raising of purchase orders, getting quotes from suppliers and tracking payments.
- Assist in shipment tracking; obtaining Bill of lading, valued packing list and prepare DA1. P
- Provide Travel and protocol assistance to the staff and handle in-house and external enquires.
- Organize security briefings for new UKAS arrivals and assessment of newly acquired houses
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here