Pay band: H/ 4; Locally Appointed Duration:Indefinite Location: Nairobi, Kenya Must have rights to work and live in Kenya Deadline: 21st October 2016 at 23:59 UK Time
To provide executive support services to the Senior Regional Team and CD Kenya.
To provide a lead role in the organisation and hosting of all Regional Events taking place in Nairobi.
Accountabilities, Responsibilities And Main Duties
- All travel and logistical arrangements for regional meetings and events taking place in Nairobi – including but not limited to venue bookings, airport transfers, hotel bookings, catering and joining instructions
- Provide a range of executive support services to Senior Regional Colleagues and CD Kenya including but not limited to, flight bookings, visas, hotel bookings, organising appointments and programmes, administrative support, raising POs, filing, preparation for meetings etc.
- Organise and manage regional events and meetings in Nairobi: flight bookings, risk assessments, hotel & transport, catering, venue arrangements, joining instructions etc.
- Manage all travel arrangements for Senior Team: flights, visas, accommodation, transfers etc .
- Diary and calendar management for Senior Team
- Support Senior Team in preparing for meetings, taking minutes and coordinating follow up actions
- Raise purchase orders, goods receipt and process invoices in accordance with corporate standards
At least 3 years’ managing a busy, high profile office.
Specific experience of providing support to senior staff with travel and logistics, organising calendars, programmes and managing meetings.
First degree in Business, Management, Public Administration or any business related area.
Deadline: 21st October 2016 at 23:59 UK Time
Pay Band: Locally appointed Grade H Region: Sub Saharan Africa
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here