Position: British Curriculum Teacher
Job Ref.: MRS248399
Salary Range: Ksh. 25,000 – 35,000
Work Type: Full-time
Role Summary: A Nairobi – based school that uses Christian values to bring up children to excel in all that they do is looking for dynamic, confident and motivated individuals who can teach British Curriculum to Primary School children between Year 1 to 6.
The main subjects are Maths, English and Science, however s/he may be required to teach other subjects including, but not limited to, History, Geography, IT, Art & Design.
- The candidate MUST have a good understanding of the British Curriculum
- The candidate MUST be computer literate
- Candidate should be available IMMEDIATELY
- Experience of 3 years and above would be an added advantage
- The teacher should be able to interact with the children creatively during the lessons
- Candidate requires a good understanding of academic and child discipline
- Candidate should follow the biblical principles that govern the school and the school community
- Research capability is a MUST.
- Candidate should be ready and willing to be involved in other departments within the school
How to Apply
If you have the required experience & skills to succeed and seek a challenging opportunity, please send your application letter including an up to date CV with 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF) If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile. Please DO NOT apply if you do not meet the requirements of the position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews