Brookhurst International School is for both boys and girls aged 10-19 years. Our curriculum affords students a chance to gain access to leading universities in Kenya and abroad.
We have both preparatory and secondary schools and British National Curriculum (BNC).
The school is located in Kiserian, Kajiado district 20 kilometers from the Nairobi in a serene environment suitable for learning.
Our driving force is to make a positive contribution to the world that we live in by empowering our students with skills and abilities to be the leaders and guardians of tomorrow’s world.
At the center of our school philosophy and approach is the pursuit of academic excellence and imparting of essential life transformative skills to our students.
To enhance customer service, the school aim to fill the following position
Finance and Administration Officer
Highlight of key duties for this position
- Manage school finances and fees collection
- Maintain all the required accounting books and journals
- Produce accounting reports and bank reconciliation reports
- Process the payroll and maintain confidentiality
- Make all the returns to relevant authorities
- Ensure staff NHIF and NSSF are updated
- Make budget and control the expenditure
- Management procurement function
- Provide services to all the departments
- Manage all the school assets and maintain a register
- Maintain acceptable level of standards in all functional areas
- Manage school projects
- Maintain good relationship with parents , students and entire school community
- Identify and manage all the risks related to management of the school
- Business degree with specialization in accounting
- Must have CPA (K) or equivalent
- MBA degree is an added advantage
- Experience of not less than five years
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Experience in working in learning institutions is an added advantage
How to Apply
Send your CV to [email protected] by 30th July.
If you do not hear from us by 15th August 2017, consider yourself unsuccessful this time round