BTL – Account Executive Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Salary: 70k – 90k
Reporting to: Account Manager
Our client is a young and fast growing Outdoor Advertising Company with great ideas. They are looking for a BTL Accounts Executive to coordinate their clients’ advertising needs and objectives.
Account Executive Job Responsibilities
- Proactively establishing and growing strong relationships/partnerships with current and potential clients.
- Working with agency colleagues in developing suitable proposals that adequately answers clients’ briefs and optimises the agency’s competitiveness in pitches.
- Working with relevant agency colleagues to develop content and deliver training to project staff in line with client initiatives and internal requirements.
- In collaboration with the project managers, ensure that the project staff database is always up-to-date and properly maintained.
- Briefing and debriefing project staff on an ongoing basis to ensure that they are all aligned at all times in the project lifecycle.
- Managing administrative tasks and day-to-day delivery of clients’ projects by ensuring that work is strategically correct, on time and on budget.
- Preparing and sharing up-to-date work status reports with all relevant stakeholders both internally and externally on a regular basis and in line with agreed on mechanism.
- Assist in developing and presenting accurate, relevant and insightful reports to clients for all projects.
- Liaising and seeking authorisation from relevant authorities in a timely manner and in a way that promotes the agencies, policies and values.
- Attend to any other duty as may be directed by the Account Manager or Management.
Qualifications for the Account Executive Job
- Degree/ Higher Diploma in Marketing, Business Management or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in BTL Agency in a similar position or a Project Manager
- Be able to work and deliver under minimum supervision
- Be able to work and under pressure
- Excellent report-writing, analytical and project management skills with acute attention to detail
- Strong communication skills in all disciplines including written, oral, email and presentation
How to Apply