Bukura Agricultural College offers middle level training in agriculture and related fields.
The College seeks to recruit a self-motivated, dynamic and results oriented person to fill the following vacancy:
Internal Auditor I
One (1) Post
Job Ref: BAC/IA/02/2015
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail
- reviewing and developing audit techniques and procedures for finances as well as comprehensive audits;
- drawing programmes;
- issuing audit report queries and observations.
- In addition, the officer will supervise and guide staff working under him/her.
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:-
- passed Part III of CPA (K) or its approved equivalent qualification OR a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Accounting, Business, Finance or Commerce or any other relevant equivalent qualification from a recognized university,
- served in the grade of Internal Auditor II for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- shown merit and ability in work performance and results; and
- shown merit and ability in work performance and results
Basic Salary Scales
BAC 6 – KSh. 33,988 X 1699 – 35,687 X 1784 – 37,471X 1874 – 39,344 X 1967 – 41,311 X 2,066– 43,377
The post will be on Permanent and Pensionable Terms of Service.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the set criteria should send applications and CVs with copies of certificates and testimonials and details of their day time contacts, current position and remuneration.
All envelopes / applications should have the respective Job Reference Number clearly marked and be addressed to the undersigned so as to reach on or before 31st August, 2015. The Principal/CEO
Bukura Agricultural College
P.O. Box 23-50105
Bukura Email: email@example.com www.bukuracollege.ac.ke Bukura Agricultural College is an equal opportunity employer; persons with disabilities and those of female gender are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.