Vocational Training Instructor Kenyan Job At Bungoma County
Vocational Education & Training Instructor III, Job Group“H” (200 POSTS)
Requirements For Vocational Training Instructor Job
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must be in possession of:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum mean grade C- or its equivalent qualification
- Diploma from a recognized institution in any of the following fields: Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Automotive Engineering Technology Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Electrical Installation Technology, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Metal Processing Technology, Metalwork Water Engineering, Plumbing Technology Information Communication Technology, Computer Studies or Carpentry and Joinery technology, Agribusiness, Sustainable Agriculture Food Processing Technology, Food And Beverage, food production technology, Catering, Building Construction Technology, Masonry, Painting and Decoration, Sign Writing, Fashion Design and Garment Making, Clothing and Textile Technology, Tailoring, Knitting, Hair Dressing and Beauty Therapy and any other related area
conversant with implementing the vocational education and training curricula, such as National Industrial Training Authority(NITA), NAVCET and
- Possession of Certificate in Instructor Training or Diploma in Technical Education will be an added advantage
Vocational Training Instructor Job Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities will involve theoretical and practical instructions in the area of specialization.
Specific duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and maintaining schemes of work, lesson plans, lesson notes, trainee records, teaching and learning materials.
- Carrying out trainee assessment including industrial attachment assessment.
- Ensuring proper care and maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Conducting curricular activities.
- Maintain trainees’ discipline and
- Guiding and counseling trainees.
Terms of service:
- Permanent and Pensionable.
How to Apply
- Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V), Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identification Card or Passport and any other supporting documents should be submitted in sealed envelope, to reach the undersigned on or before Friday, 10th June, 2016 at 5pm.
- The Secretary County Public Service Board P.O BOX 2489-50200 BUNGOMA
- Hand delivered applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board Offices located next to the Governor’s Office