BURN designs, manufactures, and distributes aspirational improved jikos that save lives and forests in the developing world. We are seeking a Personal Assistant who will support the VP Sales and CEO.
Personal Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Effective organisation and management of the VP Sales’ and CEO’s schedules to ensure efficiency with the ability to effectively assess priority of appointments.
- Manage the diary of the VP sales and the CEO in a pro-active and efficient manner.
- Manage the communication in and out of the CEO’s office.
- Arrange meetings and set up equipment for the meetings as required.
- Arrange and manage travel itinerary, agenda and logistics.
- Ensure all secretarial and administrative work under the VP sales and the CEO is handled effectively.
- Prepare and follow-up correspondences on behalf of the VP sales and the CEO, including drafting of general replies.
- Support the VP Sales, CEO and BURN in other day-to-day tasks as needed.
Requirements for the Personal Assistant Job
- A Diploma in Business administration or Business related is desired
- 3 years of experience in an administrative position.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Professional telephone etiquette.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Discretion, good judgment ability, honest, adaptable and demonstrate high level of confidentiality.
How to Apply
Send any applications to [email protected]
Salary is between ksh 50,000-70,000 gross per month depending on experience
Deadline is 30th July 2017