Trinity College Cambridge is pleased to offer bursaries for African students who wish to take a taught postgraduate course at the University of Cambridge, leading to the MASt, the MPhil or the LLM degree.
Trinity College is a constituent college of the University of Cambridge in England. With around 600 undergraduates, 300 graduates, and over 180 fellows, it is the largest college in either of the Oxbridge universities by a number of undergraduates.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Course Level: Bursaries are available for students who wish to take a taught postgraduate course at the University of Cambridge, leading to the MASt, the MPhil or the LLM degree.
Study Subject: Bursaries are provided to the study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The bursary covers
- Graduate Course Fees,
- Maintenance allowance (at the minimum rate set by the University), and a
- A return ticket from the country of origin to the United Kingdom.
The Bursaries are awarded for up to one year and are not renewable. Up to two Bursaries may be awarded.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Hold a First Class Honours Degree or its equivalent in their country of origin,
- Not yet have studied for a substantial period (more than 12 months) outside their home country,
- Be citizens of any African country, and
- Have applied for admission, or already received an offer of admission, to the University of Cambridge for a post-graduate course leading to the MASt, MPhil or LLM degree.
Nationality: Citizens of any African country are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Completed application forms and all supporting documents must be submitted through the online application system.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is January 20, 2017.