The Busia County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions in the Department of Health and Sanitation in accordance with Article 235 (1) (b) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Section 59 (1) (b) of the County Governments Act, 2012.
Clerical Officers II
Job Group “F”
Officers at this level will be deployed in the HRM unit, general registry, supplies, accounts or general office services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compiling statistical records;
- Sorting, filing and dispatching letters;
- Maintaining an efficient filing system;
- Processing appointments, promotions, discipline, transfers and other related duties in human resource management;
- Computation of financial or statistical records based on routine or special sources of information;
- Preparing payment vouchers and
- Compiling data and drafting simple letters.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade a candidate must be in possession of:
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education Mean Grade C (plain) or its approved equivalent;
- Proficiency in computer applications and
- A Certificate in any of the following disciplines: Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Kenya Accounts Technician Certificate (KATC), Information Communication Technology (ICT), Kenya Administration and Management Examination (KAME) or any other approved equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
Terms: Permanent and Pensionable.
How to Apply
Applicants are expected to specify the positions applied for. All applications should be addressed to The Secretary,
County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box Private Bag – 50400,
Busia, Kenya and should reach on or before 16th October, 2015.