The Busia County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions in the Department of Health and Sanitation in accordance with Article 235 (1) (b) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Section 59 (1) (b) of the County Governments Act, 2012.
Community Oral Health Officer III
Job Group ‘H’
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participating in oral health demonstrations;
- Exhibitions and giving lectures to communities and schools;
- Collecting data for fluoride testing in water samples, analyzing and interpreting results and advising the relevant authorities accordingly;
- Diagnosis and treatment of common dental conditions, temporary and permanent dental restoration;
- Reducing simple structures of jaws and
- Performing extractions.
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- A certificate of Kenya Secondary Education (C Plain) or its equivalent qualification;
- Diploma in Community Oral Health from a recognized institution and
- Clinical working experience will be an added advantage.
- One must be registered by Oral Health Association of Kenya (OHAK).
Terms: Permanent and pensionable.
How to Apply
Applicants are expected to specify the positions applied for. All applications should be addressed to The Secretary,
County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box Private Bag – 50400,
Busia, Kenya and should reach on or before 16th October, 2015.