Assistant Fisheries Officer III Jobs at Busia County
Job Group ‘H’
This is the entry and training grade for diploma holders. An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a more experienced officer.
Assistant Fisheries Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in delivering fisheries extension services including conducting field days and training fishers;
- Collecting and compiling fisheries statistical data; and participating in fish quality assurance activities and marketing.
Requirements for the Assistant Fisheries Officer Job
- Diploma in either Fisheries management, Natural Resource management or equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
How to Apply
Terms of employment: permanent and pensionable
Please NOTE that shortlisted candidates would be required to provide copies of clearance certificates from the following institutions:
- The Criminals Investigations Department (CID)
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) and
- The Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
Busia County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Youth, Women and Persons with Disabilities are particularly encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications specifying the positions applied for, attach copies of their credentials and send them to the undersigned on or before 3RD May, 2017:
BUSIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O PRIVATE BAGA-50400
Details of duties and requirements can be found on our website www.busiacounty.go.ke and in all Sub County headquarters in Busia County.