Busia County Jobs Clinical Officer (10 Posts)
Pursuant to Article 235 1 (b) of the constitution of Kenya 2010 and sec.59 1 (b) of the County Government Act, the county Government of Busia wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions in various Departments as given below:
The specific duties will be to oversee service delivery in the following areas, among others:
Clinical Officer Job Responsibilities
- Assessing and examining patients;
- Diagnosing and treating ailments at an outpatient department in a hospital or a health centre;
- Assist in planning and conducting primary health care activities;
- Coaching students attached to hospitals and medical centres;
- Supervising and counseling staff engaged on routine patient care and
- Giving support and health education to patients.
Requirements for the Clinical Officer Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be a holder of a Diploma in Clinical Medicine from a recognized Medical Training College;
- Be Registered by the Clinical Officers Council;
- Have a valid practicing license and
- Demonstrate understanding of the commitment of the National values and principles of Public Service Governance as espoused in the Constitution of Kenya 2010, Articles 10 and 232
How to Apply
Applicants are expected to specify the positions applied for. All applications should reach the undersigned on or before 16th January, 2017:
Busia County Public Service Board,
P. O. Private Bag, 50400,
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Busia County is an equal opportunity employer that values and encourages applications from women and persons with special needs.