Chief Registered Clinical Officer Employment At Busia County In KenyaÂ
Pursuant to Article 235 1 (b) of the constitution of Kenya 2010 and sec.59 1 (b) of the County Government Act, the county Government of Busia wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions in various Departments as given below:
Chief Registered Clinical Officer , Job Group â€˜Mâ€™ (7) Positions
Chief Registered Clinical Officer JobÂ Responsibilities
The specific duties will be to oversee service delivery in the following areas, among others
- Providing clinical services in a health facility;
- Conducting ward rounds, reviewing and making appropriate referrals;
- Carrying out surgical procedures as per training and skill;
- Offering specialized clinical services including ear, nose & throat/audiology, orthopedics & trauma, child health & pediatrics, reproductive health, ophthalmology, anesthesia, lungs & skin, dermatology & venereology;
- Compiling and analyzing clinical data;
- Implementing community health care activities in liaison with health workers;
- Guiding and counseling patients, clients and staff on health issues;
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health;
- Providing clinical outreach and school health facilities;
- Assessing, preparing and preventing medico-legal reports;
- Coaching and mentoring students on attachment;
- Organizing health management teams and convening health management committee meetings; and
- Carrying out disease surveillance, and recommending appropriate control measures.
Requirements ForÂ Chief Registered Clinical Officer Jobs
For appointment to this grade, the candidate must have;
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be a holder of a Diploma in clinical medicine and surgery or clinical medicine and community health from a recognized;
- Served in the grade of senior registered clinical officer for a minimum period of three (3) year;
- Certificate in supervisory skills course lasting not less than two (2) from a recognized institution;
- Certificate of registration from the clinical officers council;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in a work performance and results; and
- Demonstrate understanding of the commitment of the National values and principles of Public Service
- Governance as espoused in the Constitution of Kenya 2010, Article 10 and 232.
- Permanent and pensionable.
Â Â Â How to Apply
Â Â Â
- Busia County is an equal Opportunity Employer. Persons With Disabilities (PWD), Women, Youth and Minority Groups are encouraged to apply. Applications should reach the undersigned on or before 13th May, 2016.
- The Secretary/CEO, County Public Service Board, Private Bag â€“ 50400, BUSIA (K).
- Hand delivered applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board offices, Port Victoria Plaza, 2nd Floor, next to the Ministry of Energy along Hospital Road (1km from Farmiew Hotel).