Driver II Jobs at Busia Water and Sewerage Services Company Limited
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
Reporting to the Human Resource and Administration Officer.
Driver Job Responsibilities
- Routine checks and maintenance of vehicles.
- Maintenance of work tickets Cleanliness and overall maintenance of vehicles.
- Detecting and reporting any malfunctioning of vehicle systems Security of vehicles on and off the roads.
- Safety of passengers and goods.
- Carrying authorized passengers and goods only.
- Assistance in the delivery of letters.
- Assistance with photocopy and binding of documents.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for the Driver Job
- At least form four mean grade of D+ or equivalent A valid driving license free from endorsement.
- A valid certificate of good conduct.
- At least 5 years of working experience.
- Defensive Driving Certificate from AA (Automobile Association) of Kenya or equivalent.
- Passed occupation Trade Test III for drivers.
- Clear understanding of Highway Code, Road Safety and Courtesy in heavy commercial vehicles will be an added advantage.
- Remuneration will be based on prevailing market rates.
- First Aid and Disaster Response Skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward their applications including detailed curriculum vitae containing copies of certificates, testimonials, name and address of three referees.
All application should be sent before 28th July, 2017 to the:
BOARD OF DIRECTORS,
BUSIA WATER AND SEWERAGE SERVICES COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 392-50400,