Job title: Business Account Manager Intern.
The Genesis Technology Partners is one of the world’s leading digital media service providers, delivering an extensive portfolio of large, fast-growing digital projects in different continents. A global web and mobile enterprise, its reach is rooted across Russia, Ukraine, Asia and Africa through its subsidiary arms.
We launched our Kenyan subsidiary Tuko.co.ke, a digital news media portal for the Kenyan market that broke boundaries in digital content and technology, making Tuko.co.ke in under 2 years become the number 1 digital portal in the country, ranked alongside google and youtube as the most popular platforms visited by Kenyans. With over 4 million site visitors in a month, the site not only leads in premium content but technological advancement providing clients with innovative marketing tools and opportunities that are exclusive to the brand and unique to the market.
As demand begun to arise from client’s seeking all-rounded digital marketing solutions, Genesis Interactive Ltd was launched to serve the Sub-Sahara African arm with unique, advanced digital advertising and media solutions.
Key responsibilities & deliverables;
Genesis Interactive is looking for a driven and passionate business account manager with a track record for effectively sourcing, managing and growing client accounts and business for the company. You will be responsible for on-boarding new clients, managing and growing existing client accounts, and driving the brand’s successful evolution from;
- Collaborating with the business and creative teams to translate business goals into unique marketing and product opportunities
- Sourcing, pitching and generating clients for the Agency’s digital media solutions across the Kenyan market
- Growing and managing a rich, quality client database built on invaluable relationships that consistently generate revenue from up-selling to cross-selling and referrals
- Managing existing client accounts and generating new projects into business
- Presenting and effectively communicating the Agency’s digital product offering with supporting rationale and thought processing that addresses business and client needs, consequently driving sale conversions
- Leading the marketing experience strategy and thought leadership for key projects/client accounts and helping drive their business success
- Extending global marketing strategies into effective, unique digital marketing experiences
- Staying up-to date in new creative technologies and analyzing new trends and data to identify unique opportunities for clients and the Company
- Degree/ equivalent in Marketing/Communication
Work experience and skills
Digital understanding and experience is essential.
- Experience of working successfully in the digital advertising industry with a strong track record of delivering results and working under pressure and to tight timelines
- Proven ability to secure new business wins as well as drive existing business to maximise agency revenue
- Good knowledge of a range of marketing disciplines
- Proven ability to build relationships, perform and contribute at a senior level
- Strong negotiation and team management skills
- Experience of running international accounts an advantage
- Excellent presentation and communication, and impeccable written and verbal skills
- Well presented, credible and articulate
- Positive, can-do attitude who is energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Actively takes responsibility and ownership
- Team player who can create constructive, positive working relationships with all departments across the business
People with digital marketing knowledge and experience, who are looking to break boundaries. Go beyond the norm and do something big, reinvent advertising as we know it and make their mark.
Interested applicants, kindly email your CV and portfolio to [email protected] before 30th November 2018.