Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the high-growth East-African region. We currently have over Kshs 73 billion of investments and projects under mandate. To manage its rapid growth, the company is looking for highly motivated, dynamic, hardworking and self-driven team player to join the team in the Administration Department.
Responsibilities for the Business Administration Intern Job
- Monitor inventory levels of office supplies on a regular basis and ensuring that the re-order process is done in a timely manner
- Manage kitchen area and follow up on kitchen staff;
- Managing and booking of the meeting rooms;
- Track of any items/assets that are entering or leaving the building and ensuring they have the appropriate approvals and exit passes;
- Assist in planning and coordinating team activities and events;
- Oversee all aspects of front office co-ordination – maintain a visitor’s register, handle and direct inquiries and ensuring the reception area is manned at all times;
- Any other Administrative tasks that may be required from time to time.
Business Administration Intern Job Qualifications
- An undergraduate with a minimum qualification of a B+ in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE),
- A graduate level student with a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Detail-oriented and highly organized,
- Readiness and ability to meet strict deadlines,
- Ability to work in a team environment and perform duties with minimum supervision
- Motivated to learn and take on new challenges,
How to Apply
Apply for Business Administration Intern by clicking on this link by November 12, 2016.