Business Analyst Job at Commercial Bank of Africa
Department: Personal Banking
Reports To: Head Of Personal Banking
Job Purpose Statement
- To develop, implement, maintain and support business analysis and modeling to enable the reporting and analysis of personal banking sales, assist in generation and interpretation of Business intelligence and reporting using applicable systems including T24, Insight and CRM and assist the Head of Personal Banking, Sales Manager, Head of Branch Banking, Platinum Manager, Product Development Manager as well as the Accounts Relationship Managers in various projects and administrative duties.
Key Responsibilities & Percentage Time Spent
- Offer high quality analytical reports at Personal Banking (30%).
- Consistency in adherence to and application of established policies, processes and tools to achieve optimal efficiency, compliance and cost containment. (10%)
- Adequacy of personal competence to effectively perform administrative tasks. (10%)
- Quality of Business Information and Intelligence reporting within the provided Turnaround Time (TAT). (15%)
- Adequacy of personal competence to effectively perform assigned Business Information and Intelligence tasks. (15%)
- Consistency of adherence to and effective application of established Business Information and Intelligence systems (polices, processes, procedures & tools) to achieve optimal efficiency. (10%)
- Collate Industry information through website search, daily newspapers or any relied upon source to be a basis for recommendations and decision making. (10%)
- Proven experience in an analytical role in a manner that consistently achieves established quality standards or benchmarks.
- Knowledge of BI Reporting Platform (e.g.T24, Insight or similar).
- Performance management to optimize personal productivity.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage expectations of internal customers other stakeholders who impact performance.
- Planning and organizing to effectively structure work assignments for timely delivery on business information and intelligence assignments.
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Good customer and market insight.
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support true performance and customer-service oriented culture.
- Team player and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to adapt to changes in systems and procedures.
- Logical thinker, with a clear, focused and methodical approach to work.
Qualifications & Experience for Business Analyst Job
- University Degree preferably a statistical based one (Upper second or equivalent).
- Proficiency in computer use including MS Office tools.
- 1 year work experience in Banking, Sales or Administration.
- Certification in Insurance (COP) will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Click here to apply