Our client, a producer of innovative, handcrafted jewelry and accessories from sustainable materials, is looking for Business Analyst to join their growing company.
The Business Analyst will support upper management with a broad range of deliverables including supporting strategic initiatives and projects, forecast reporting and project management. The job holder will play a critical role contributing to their day-to-day business operations duties and partnering with the US and Kenya teams.
Responsibilities for the Business Analyst – Online Retail Job
- Support leadership team with The Analyst will support the leadership team with generation of weekly forecast reports through monitoring, analyzing and summarizing key data points.
- Drive plan and execution of
- Responsible for reporting on and providing the Supply Chain Director with the appropriate data to ensure production functions and goals are tracked to accomplish goals.
- Manage Scorecard reports to monitor, analyze, and summarize Supply Chain Activities by accounts, format and life cycle.
- Organize reports into visually appealing presentation and distribute reports internally
- Prepare analysis and forecasts to enable management to monitor performance and drive strategy for maximum profitability.
- Create and design scorecards and other reports that deliver insightful and timely reporting.
Candidate will have:
- Strong business analysis and decision making skills.
- Persistence in obtaining critical information from key sources and proactively communicating it.
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior level leaders via in person presentation and written communication.
- Ablility to work in a fast paced environment and pay close attention to detail
- Have a strong sense of urgency and commitment to deadlines.
- Solution oriented and have the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment. Consistently meets or exceeds current job responsibilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to define goals, implements processes and maintain deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and respond to tight deadlines
- Experience with retail landscape, entertainment and/or consumer packaged goods industry
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
Business Analyst – Online Retail Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics, Statistics or similar degree from an accredited university, MBA or related Master’s degree is a plus
- More than 4 years working experience in an analytical role within the fashion or home goods industry collaborating with both internal and external sales and management team
- Experience in quantitative demand planning highly desirable
- Flexibility in managing competing priorities and changing expectations while achieving results is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills including written, verbal, listening, and presentation are required
- Knowledge of supply chain management, global distribution practices, inventory management, business, economics, basic accounting, statistics and project management methodologies is desired.
How to Apply
Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 2nd July 2018
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.