Job Title: Business Analyst
Salary: 150K – 180K
Our client is a leading mobile and digital services provider operating a payments ecosystem connecting financial sector customers, Mobile Network Operators and businesses to consumers.
They are seeking to hire a dynamic and competent individual to fill in the position of Business Analyst.
Reporting to the Enterprise Systems Manager, the Business Analyst will understand the current business processes; learn the details of Enterprise Systems capabilities; gather and interpret user needs; question practices; identify process gaps and opportunities; propose alternatives; and build consensus on the solutions that make sense for both users and the company.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Guide teams on the development, redesign and/or documentation of critical processes to meet current and future business objectives.
- Translating business requirements into effective technical solutions by presenting development options based on best practices
- Build strong internal relationships and work effectively across functional areas
- Determine opportunities for improving business processes through automation.
- Participate and provide thought leadership in the development and post implementation support of the ompany’s ERP and Data warehouse Projects
- Create high quality end–to-end requirement documentation and accurately document requirement revisions in all business requirement documents
- Collaborate with implementation vendors and business teams during design/testing walkthrough sessions to ensure business requirements are accurately mapped in the systems
- Guide teams on the adoption of new Enterprise Systems by ensuring training enables users to utilize the Systems to their full potential.
- Engage in project life cycle steps of User Acceptance Testing and Post Production Validation for each project with defined durations
- Act as subject matter expert for functional requirement areas
- Periodically review existing Enterprise Systems, prepare gap analyses between user requirements and the Systems’ functionality and recommend improvements where applicable e.g. work-arounds, System upgrade, replacement, integration, etc.
- Guide the build of internally-developed Enterprise Systems.
- Identify and initiate resolution of Enterprise System functional and technical issues in conjunction with the Technical Architect.
- Assist users to configure reports, processes and settings in Enterprise Systems.
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or information Systems or equivalent
- Experience in large ERP and/or Analytics Projects in multiple countries or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal and influence skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Strong personal computing skills, including proficiency with Microsoft office products (Word, Advanced Excel, Access, Project, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, problem solve and make decisions on competing priorities
- Proficient in writing business requirements and knowledge of data and process flows
- Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and orderliness in performing work assignments
- SQL query writing skills preferred
- MS Visio modeling skills preferred
- Ability to balance conflicting requirements and varied teams aligned on a common solution.
- Versatile/agile to design/document processes where there are none.
- Understanding of technology and System design.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Analyst) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 26th August, 2015.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.