Our Client, a private equity firm, seeks to recruit a self-driven individual to the position of Business Analyst.Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will have the key responsibility of undertaking financial research and report.
In addition, he/she will be responsible for analyzing the performance and sustainability of investments as well as participating in portfolio-management strategy.
- Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies;
- Develop business plans and financial models;
- Compilation of market intelligence reports;
- Conducting background research on clients and markets;
- Preparing marketing documentation including Expression of Interest documents and Client Proposals
- Liaise and network with fund managers, industry professionals and other key stakeholders;
- Strong Financial and Business Acumen;
- Team player
- Ability to scale, interact and communicate effectively at all levels in the organisation;
- Innovation and Agility
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills and
- Excellent presentation skills.
- 1.5 – 3 (max) years’ experience;
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree; MBA is an added advantage;
- A professional qualification (CPA-K/ CFA/ ACCA);
- Proven track record of successful delivery of projects;
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm; 9th September, 2015.