Our client, a global leader in the provision of sugar market services is seeking to recruit a Business Analyst to be based in Nairobi. The successful candidate must have at least 2 years’ commercial experience and ability to analyse market trends. Must be a holder of an overseas Bachelor’s Degree.
Business Analyst Job Key Responsibilities
- Assisting with the business case.
- Planning and monitoring.
- Requirements organization.
- Translating and simplifying requirements.
- Conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Business case development.
- Modelling techniques and methods.
Qualifications for the Business Analyst Job
- Must have an Overseas Bachelors’ Degree in I.T/Finance/Business or related field.
- Must have at least 2 years’ commercial experience.
- Must have the ability to analyse market trends.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and results oriented.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English
How to Apply