Business Analyst Job At Nft -50K Gross
Business Analyst Job Profile
The analyst would work with the guidance of the Implementation manager and would take ownership of the quality and success of the software deployment. The analyst would gain exposure to project management and solution design while executing the project deliverables to the satisfaction of the client.
Successful applicants will receive tremendous experience in: business analysis, technical software implementations, project management, customer management and the consulting processes.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work independently and proactively to manage customer issues and to ensure a positive customer experience
- Manage issue escalation and resource scheduling
- Maintain customer communication, and regularly update Implementation managers
- Manage customer expectations regarding issue priority, resolution time and workaround acceptance
- Proactively communicate with customers to ensure a positive customer experience
- Diagnostic and Problem Solving Skills
- Have a problem solving approach to understanding the customer’s business and translating them to solutions within the software.
- Be resourceful in leveraging internal knowledgebase, technical resources and knowledge from seniors when implementing solutions
- Conduct detailed technical diagnostics of customer software issues
- Internal Documentation- Accurately document all customer interactions related to a implementations and software support for future reference and knowledge transfer
Qualifications For Business Analyst Job
- Must have at least 2-3 years Technical/Finance work experience
- Working knowledge of accounting or financial applications is an asset
- An Accounting/Finance degree or diploma together with Technical Diplomas
- Accounting experience is a definite asset
- Must have understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and database systems
- Experience with virtualization VMware, Hyper-V technology is an asset
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational ability is required as the candidate will be required to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Must have strong problem solving skills to diagnose and logically resolve customer problems using experience, good judgment, and acquired knowledge of the Software
- Willingness to take on non-routine special assignments
- Must be comfortable working in a project environment interacting with senior level executives including CFOs, VPs and other line finance staff
- Comprehension of financial concepts/ terminology is required
How to Apply
- Applications should be accompanied by copies of secondary and university/college certificates, up-to-date CV, names and addresses of two (2) referees, a cover letter written in essay style, and daytime telephone contact. Applications from Interested candidates should be forwarded to [email protected] Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible since this position will be filled on a rolling basis.