Close of Business (COB) Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Execute Day’s System backup, before and After Close of business(COB)
- Ensure System services (Before and after Close of Business) are stopped and started respectively.
- Execution of system COB reports.
- Monitoring of End of day.
- Documenting COB process performance.
Requirements for the Close of Business (COB) Analyst Job
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux systems, and windows environment.
- Basic Computer troubleshooting skills or experience in Information technology support.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in T24 is desirable
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 20th Feb 2017. Candidates who currently stay in Nairobi are encouraged to apply as interviews will be held in Nairobi.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
Email: [email protected]