The incumbent will be responsible for Data Entry, Report Writing and Research to assure all scheduled reporting is accurate, validated, & delivered according to specified timeline while at the same time have accurate business knowledge and translation of data, trends analysis into clear written and verbal communication to all management levels at various degree of detail.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for timely daily, weekly, monthly, & quarterly reports to analyse the business performance
- Prepares management reporting by collecting, analysing and accurately summarizing data and trends
- Conducting data entry while ensuring data quality. Improve and refine data entry tools including creating dash boards for the right data. Audit data quality from the different sources to ensure on data integrity and accuracy.
- Conduct back checking by phone, email to ensure highest quality and accuracy of data
- Run preliminary data analysis and give recommendations that will assist in management decisions. Research good presentations to present to management reports that can help them better understand operations in the company
- Probes for information with others regarding the business, processes and activity to gain full clarity of interdependent components that drive sales, trend and support summary of analysis
- Evaluates the company’s activity, sales, transactions, seasonality & trends to build accurate forecasts for both short and long term
- Refine data management system to track operational and financial indicators.
- Create one database to capture all data using the naming formula that at any time anyone can access the records from different times, different sources, different departments etc. Databases should capture branch contact and demographic information, marketing information like surveys, financial and store information including updating store fact sheets.
- Help in transition of data from one system to another.
- University/College degree/diploma in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics and related fields
- 2-3 years’ work experience in data analysis.
- Must have presentation and data analysis skills and able to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in English and Swahili.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
How to Apply