Business Development Executive
Reports to: Marketing and Administration Manager.
Job Ref: 135/09/2015
Job location: Nairobi
Our client, consultant experts in Environment, Health and Safety registered by the National Environment Management Authority (NEMA) AND THE Directorate of Occupational Health & Safety Services (DOHSS) is looking for an experienced business Development Executive.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate and qualify leads
- Source and develop client referrals
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Schedule sales activity
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Plan and conduct direct marketing activities
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients
- Make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- Negotiate with clients
- Develop sales proposals
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships follow up on sales activity
- Perform quality checks on service delivery
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
- Participate in sales events
- Minimum Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- Should have at least one year experience in Service Sales e.g in Banking, Hotel and Tourism, etc.
- Experience in the sales of Environment, Health and Safety Services will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in computer operations.
- Must be a resident of Nairobi or Mombasa for respective posts.
- Must present a valid certificate of good conduct.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Well organized
- Ability to reach set targets
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their online application on or before 29thSeptember, 2015 at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.