Job Vacancy: Business Development Executive
About Us: We’ve helped over 10,000 users in many organizations to “go Google.” As masters of cloud computing, our team helps small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies discover the wonders of “the cloud” and work smarter through Google Apps.
The role and responsibilities
- Responsible for responding to customer leads, managing a customer pipeline, driving customers to commitment and pushing the deal all the way through a sales cycle to close
- Respond to incoming customer enquiries
- Drive revenue numbers, forecast accurately and over achieve sales targets by leading businesses, schools and institutions through a sales cycle.
- Drive preparation and delivery of client presentations and proposals that clearly articulate a solution relative to client needs.
- Monitor customer feedback and translate customer needs into a better overall product experience.
- Coordinate online and offline marketing strategies.
- Increase effectiveness of tools and communication channels by recognizing opportunities for innovation and proactively implementing new systems and processes.
- Liaise with project manager, deployment and integration team to ensure client satisfaction.
- Support other lines of business on a need basis
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent sales, organization, communication and technical skills
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and a solid commitment to providing customers with a great customer experience.
- Ability to work independently with no supervision
- Team Player with problem solving skills
- Insightful, can suggest and implement changes to improve individual and team processes, sales methodology and user experience.
- Ability to master and maintain strong knowledge of market needs, competition and latest industry news and trends.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with fluency in English. Be able to articulate when under pressure.
- At least a Diploma. Preferably but not limited to Sales and Marketing or ICT field.
How to Apply
If interested send your CV and application letter to [email protected] by 8th September 2015