Business Development Executive Job at Lafayette Resources
Lafayette Resources limited offers a unique opportunity to work with big and small organizations and help individuals and companies improve quality of life and promote growth in the Organizations. We are therefore seeking to fill the position of a Business Development executive.
Responsibilities for the Business Development Executive Job
- The Business Development executive will have the unique opportunity to help shape the marketing strategy of new program areas and campaigns and be exposed to a higher level of responsibilities, taking ownership of sponsorship outreach and development.
- The BD will help with outreach and business development duties as assigned, which will include:
- Researching and identifying potential partnerships
- Reaching out to current partners and developing new opportunities
- Helping to shape the marketing strategy of new program areas
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
Qualifications for the Business Development Executive Job
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales
- Experience is selling services will be an added advantage
- Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative on specific projects
- Excellent research skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- A positive and flexible attitude
How To Apply
If you believe you are qualified and ready to take on new challenges, then we want to talk to you urgently. Please send your application to us right away at [email protected] and include your current remuneration. Kindly note only qualified candidates will be contacted.