Our client is a leading food products distribution company in Kenya dealing with products such as jams, sauces, spices and bakery ingredients.
They seek to hire a results driven and passionate Business Development Executive who will be responsible for Hotel/Restaurants partnerships in Nakuru region and build strong long-term strategic commercial relationships.
Industry: FMCG – Food Products
Salary: 70K + Commissions +Transport Allowance
Business Development Executive Job Responsibilities
- Develop and Implement the market brand and HORECA strategies in order to deliver agreed levels of volume, value & profitability from those customers to the market
- Maintain and enhance relationships with existing HORECA clients & promote sales by identifying new business opportunities with existing client base
- Explore Market level playing field regarding CSM and competitors positioning and (potential) customers
- Learning about the market, the different products and the competitors in order to develop new business opportunities
- Responsible for achieving sales target for the HORECA channel.
- Formulate Budgets and monitor the expenses, sales Operations and Demand Planning.
- Work on enriching the customer pipeline by capturing the market shares or developing the market.
- Drive top of the mind awareness of company products through flawless execution of trade/consumer promotions and impactful visibility
- Ensured Brand, package and availability targets are met for HORECA Channel
- Formal Market Visits / Client Visits to enhance Good Business Relationship Building
- Monitor competitive activities and recommend line of action to win
Qualifications for the Business Development Executive Job
- 5 years’ Business Development experience in FMCG industry’ preferably with selling food products
- Good network with Nakuru Major Hotels & Restaurants
- Excellent knowledge of HORECA Channel
- Degree in Marketing or related field
- Conversant with Nakuru Region
- Efficient & pro-active customer problem solving
- Excellent Problem Solving & Decision making, Initiative & Follow through, Customer business Analysis.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Executive -HORECA) to [email protected] before Friday 16th June 2017.