As an electrical and cooling supply and contracting company that deals with international brands, we have a high standard of quality and want to enlarge our footprint in the country / region.
We are currently searching for a Lady to take on a Business Development Executive role.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Increase revenue and profit via market penetration / Identify potential new customers within the territory and develop productive business relationships, which result in the identification of opportunities and challenges to be addressed
- Develop and implement timely strategies designed to successfully renew Prime Vendor Agreements with current customers resulting in continual retention of profitable accounts
- Continually develops consultative selling skills resulting in improved productivity
- Develop and deliver tailored professional and impactful presentations/product training to existing customers and utilize the company’s consultative selling approach
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information for management use
- Consistently display positive approach and effort as needed in order to meet sales objectives
Desired Skills and Experience
- A relevant University Degree in Marketing/Sales or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in business development
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
- Well-spoken, articulate and a careful negotiator
- Assertive and previous experience in lead generation and / or closing sales
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Adept reporting skills; ability to coach and delegate effectively
- Must be able to plan and execute work schedules
- Own car will be advantage.
How to Apply
If your background and qualifications match the required profile, please send your detailed CV, through this LINK. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.