Business Development Executive Key Responsibilities
Responsible for marketing activities
Main tasks and duties
Responsible for business development in Kenya
- Develop and communicate strategies to establish partnerships and business relationships to market services
- Conduct and review market analysis to determine Clients needs
- Operate in liaison with the Management in the resolution of business development matters
- Design and implement business solutions
- Support management in dealing with negotiations, bids, contract development acquisitions and budgeting
- Analyze the financial impact of sales of services to new and existing Clients
- Support marketing campaigns and promotions
- Follow market activity to anticipate new trends and capture business opportunities
- Network with key players
Prepares Weekly and Monthly Reports for the Management
- At all times, adopt a safe behaviour by exercising due regard for the health and safety of the company employees and clients, in line with the company policies and procedures
- At all times, comply with the company Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct
Apart from the above:
- Actively attends and participates actively in team and company meetings
- Performs duties or other responsibilities which may be assigned by the Management which is outside the specified job scope
- Must have at least a diploma or a university degree in Marketing
Experience / Technical knowledge
- Experience in office environment
- Computer literate and Familiar with MS Office programs.
- Personality that conveys poise and credibility with high levels of convincing and influencing skills to gain the trust and respect of clients
- Shows strong initiative and able to work autonomously with regular communication to the Management
- Acts quickly and decisively, willing to demonstrate courage and address difficult issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with different groups of diverse needs and requirements in a motivational manner.
- Team player with ability to drive results and to motivate the performance of others
- Solutions oriented personality with analytical thinking.
- Genuine, open, honest and straight forward personality that appreciates direct personal communication.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Salary is negotiable during the interview
How to Apply
Forward Cv to [email protected] not later than 7th March 2016