Business Development jobs in Clearing & Forwarding, Kenya
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Industry: Clearing & forwarding
Salary: Kshs 120-140k
Our client is a clearing & forwarding company in Nairobi Kenya, They are looking to hire a business development executive to create new business as well as maintain existing business relationships.
Business Development Jobs Duties & Responsibilities
- Bringing sales of all products such as warehousing, local distribution. Air freight, sea Freight and road transport
- Develop qualified leads, then convert them through the sales process into prospects and customers.
- Continuously keep the sales pipeline full with customers.
- Identifying, developing and growing the sales revenue and marketing of the products and services.
- Present company products and services to customers always furthering relationships
- Perform regular visits to qualified prospects and customers, in accordance
with Managements directives, to drive the business and grow the company’s
revenue, market share and profitability.
- Builds relationships at all levels and represents the company in a professional manner, including making presentations.
- Conducts quarterly business reviews with clients.
- Self manages various administrative aspects including Expense reporting in accordance with company’s budget.
- Submit reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Represent the Managing director when required to.
- Bachelors degree in a business related field
- 3-4 years experience working within a clearing & forwarding company.
- Possess experience in Clearing & Forwarding operations and management with good knowledge in shipping documents and custom procedures
- Have relevant experience in the market place with a strong business development background.
- Have a good detailed understanding on the market trends and demand.
- Demonstrate the ability to take initiative and responsibility
- Confident, well spoken with excellent communication skills
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Executive -Clearing & forwarding) to [email protected] before 22nd February 2016.Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.