Business Development Manager Jobs in Kenya 2016
Kenya, Uganda Tanzania
Salary – 180,000k Gross
Our client is an integrated brand activation agency that grows brands through designing and executing brand experiences at consumer touch points.
Their services include Mobile Marketing, Experiential Marketing, Digital Marketing, Direct Field Sales, and Merchandising, in store Activations, Event Management, Product Launches and Demand Creation. Currently they are seeking to grow expertise in Above-The-Line Marketing (ATL).
Africa is their playground, currently the company has fully fledged offices in the entire of East Africa, Ghana and Nigeria in West Africa and will soon opening in other markets in Africa.
The company has a wide and diverse range of clientele from multinationals to local brands, in telecommunication, brewing & beverages, manufacturing and banking. We are looking for a highly talented Business Development Manager, with solid hunting credentials, to support our client’s growth ambitions in Kenya.
Business Development Job Purpose in Kenya
- Lead the Business Commercialization Agenda for assigned clients or segment and achieve the company revenue targets
- To provide direction on client’s objectives and follow up to ensure quality is up-to expectation
- To spearhead innovations and fresh ideas that will deliver incremental business
- Reporting to the Country General Manager,
Will have strong relationships with: –
- Operations team, Traffic Manager, Creative team, Projects Mgrs, Finance Manager
- Office Administrator
- External Profile
- Excellent relationships with
- High levels of respect/contact with clients.
- Service Providers/Suppliers
- Peers in FMCG industry
- You will develop and implement strategies that lead to achievement of your set business targets
- You will identify and lead the “knock on Doors” campaign to acquire new business Opportunities/clients
- You will constantly analyse business performance versus targets and seek to bridge any gaps
Building Great and Genuine Relationships
- In the spirit of serving our clients, you will constantly seek for opportunities to add value to our clients brands
- You will endeavour to get regular formal and informal meetings to propose new ideas or value propositions
- Ensure quality of reports are sent to clients on time
- You will achieve this through
- Innovation:Working with creative as well as other Team members, constantly seek for fresh and new to world experiences
- You are in tune with local and world market trends and seeking great ideas to link these to our clients brands
Admin and Finances
- You will lead in costing of projects and ensure its win-win budget for both clients and the company.
- Follow up to ensure timely Revenue Collection
- Min of 1st degree, additional commercial/business courses will be an added advantage
Experience for Business Development Jobs in Kenya
- +3 years in a business development environment
- Mastery in the principals of sales and marketing
- Excellent customer/client servicing
- Business analysis / Information management
- Account management
- Brand building and Innovation
- Well-developed Insight generation.
- Demonstrate high integrity and honesty.
- Experience in FMCG or Marketing agency will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you believe you have these credentials and are up to the challenge, then we want to talk to you urgently. Please send your application to us right away at [email protected], and include your current remuneration. Note that only the qualified candidates will be contacted.