Business Development Manager
Our client, a marketing solutions company, is looking to fill the above position within its company.The position reports to the Head – Business Development.Location: The position will be based in Rwanda.
- Set annual revenue targets in line with company’s growth strategy.
- Develop acquisitions and strategies that will drive achievement of set targets.
- Identify and target new business opportunities aimed at growing the customer base.
- Participate in regular review of revenue status, identify deviations from forecast, and implement intervention measures to cover the deficit.
- Identify and build relationships with decision makers who influence business acquisition decisions.
- Work closely with the Project’s team to ensure successful project delivery.
- Prepare and participate in client project briefings.
- Track the performance and needs of the clients to enable cross selling.
- University degree.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience managing client accounts.
- Prior experience in Project Management is an added advantage.
- Must have good proposal writing skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain goodwill with clients.
How to Apply
- Applications should be sent to [email protected] before the 21st June 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.