Business Development Manager Job at Meru County Microfinance Corporation, Kenya
The Meru County Microfinance Corporation is a County Corporation established under the Meru County Microfinance Corporation Act, 2014 with the mandate of providing microfinance services to Small and Medium enterprises.
Business Development Manager
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the Business Development Manager will be responsible forensuring that MCMC provides very competitive credit products that cater for all its customers’needs, along with very excellent customer service under a well-known brand of MCMC.
Business Development Manager Job Key Responsibilities
- Developing the marketing strategy and plan for the Corporation’s loan products;
- Preparing product development objectives; schedules for all phases of product development up to & including the introduction to market;
- Liaising with Branch Managers to ensure a quality loan portfolio;
- Identifying partnership opportunities for complementary third-party products to broaden Corporation’s product line;
- Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability;
- Coordinating and developing marketing, sales and financial plans for proposed products;
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends & market analysis to ensure MCMC is always ahead of competition;
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Qualifications/Skills/Experience for Business Development Manager Job
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies:-
- Degree in Business related field from a recognized university;
- Professional qualification in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage;
- At least 7 years’ experience in product & business development & marketing; 3 of which
- must have been at a managerial level in a financial institution;
- Innovative, team player with exposure to product development;
- Ability to network and develop strong business relationships;
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
How to Apply
If you fulfill the above requirements, please send your application to the undersigned including a cover letter, CV, ID, testimonials, a day time telephone number, email address and three referees not later than 24th June 2016. Hand delivered applications can be dropped at the Corporations Head Office Reception, Ntara Place 1st floor upon signing a delivery at that office. Managing Director Meru County Microfinance Corporation, P.O Box 2564-60200, Meru.