Job Title: Business Development Manager
Industry: Technical Service
Salary: CompetitiveNB: Asians are encouraged to apply
Our client is a leading provider of innovative water purification systems and is seeking to hire an experienced and dynamic individual to fill the position of business development manager.
- Identify business opportunities by qualifying prospects, analyzing sales options in a bid to close sales effectively.
- Sell the company’s products by establishing contacts and developing relationships with key decision makers in the targeted organizations and recommending viable solutions.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance and recommending service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market and competitor activities.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing market information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending relevant educational workshops, establishing personal networks and benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Contribute to team effort by achieving the set sales targets and accomplishing related tasks
- Degree in Business/ Commerce/ Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in corporate sales will be an added advantage.
- The Corporate Sales Manager MUST have the ability to network with key decision makers in organizations and maintain good working relationship with them.
- She/he should be ready to play a pivotal role in achieving the sales targets and generate new revenues for the company.
- She/he must have a proven track record of closing sales and meeting sales targets.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Manager) [email protected] before Friday 7th August 2015
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.