Business Development & Marketing Internship at Lafayette Resources.
The Business Development & Marketing Internship at Lafayette Resources offers a unique opportunity to work with big and small organizations and help individuals and companies improve quality of life and promote growth in the Organizations.
Responsibilities for the Business Development & Marketing Internship
- The Business Development & Marketing Intern will have the unique opportunity to help shape the marketing strategy of new program areas and campaigns and be exposed to a higher level of responsibility than at a typical organization, taking ownership of sponsorship outreach and development.
- The Intern will help with outreach and business development duties as assigned, which will include:
- Researching and identifying potential partnerships
- Reaching out to current partners and developing new opportunities
- Helping to shape the marketing strategy of new program areas
Qualifications for the Business Development & Marketing Internship
- A background in business
- Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative on specific projects
- Excellent research skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- A positive and flexible attitude
If you believe you are qualified and ready to take on new challenges, then we want to talk to you urgently.
How To Apply
Please send your application to us right away at [email protected] and include your current remuneration. Kindly note only qualified candidates will be contacted.