The Kenyan Alliance Insurance Company is a fast growing Insurance Company with a wide Branch network in various counties seeking to recruit dynamic, self-driven and innovative Business Development Officer – General Business to join our team at the Head Office.
Job Summary: Planning and carrying out sales and marketing activities with the aim of developing and maintaining customer relationships; developing quotations, risk assessment and acceptance, renewal follow ups and policy documentation.
- Sourcing and procuring of business in line with the set targets/budgets;
- Recruit credible brokers and agencies to partner with the company;
- Facilitate business quotation by liaising with underwriting department and ensure to submit the quotation to the requesting brokers and agents in good time.
- Prepare tender documents requirements and prepare and submit the same as per tender instructions;
- Ensure renewal of existing accounts to improve business retention;
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports giving details of individual performance on business acquired/lost and feedback on market practices from clients/intermediaries;
- Addressing client enquiries and feedback within the stipulated timelines;
- Ensure the business is acquired within the agreed terms and credit limits;
- Carrying out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience
- Team Player
- Negotiation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Communication skills
How to Apply