Business Development Officer Job At Lafayette Resources
Salary25k plus Commission
Our Client seeks to fill the position of a business development officer in Kenya and we are thus hunting for exceptional talent in the above role. The Business Development officer role is responsible for generating new business from the Broker sector and meeting production targets by introducing your company’s product range to existing and new producers.
Business Development Officer Job Responsibilities
- Establish and build new relationships with existing and potential producers that have prospective business that meets the companies underwriting criteria
- Maintain existing relationships in order to protect existing books of business
- Develop an in depth understanding of the company’s products
- Co-ordinate any marketing campaigns to prospects
- Provide feedback to the underwriting department to ensure quality service and underwriting standards are maintained
- Assist brokers with product and business queries
- Assist in general department matters when required
- Demonstrate business planning skills to achieve visitation & sales targets
Qualifications For Business Development Officer Job
- At least 2 years’ experience in Business development and Marketing
- A graduate from a recognized University
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft (PPT, excel)
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Good Negotiation skills
- A driven sales approach that ensures targets are met
How to Apply
If you believe you are qualified and ready to take on new challenges, then we want to talk to you urgently. Please send your application to us right away at [email protected] and include your current remuneration.