Reporting to: Head of Marketing – Enterprise Division
Department: Enterprise Division
Role Purpose: Responsible for business Intelligence, analysis and reporting that focuses on Revenue and business planning, operations improvement, and product performance in Enterprise Division.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Data mining/statistical analysis to identify trends and provide business intelligence for timely and accurate decision making.
- Ensure the integrity of enterprise data information by ensuring correct business rules are adhered to, product configurations are in line with the existing data structures to support business intelligence practice.
- Ensure availability and integrity of customer data (usage, behavior, ARPU, etc. by Segment and product) and solve intelligence and information problems and provide insight from incomplete information.
- Provide and articulate understanding of secondary data sources and knowledge of interoperability of data sources.
- Writes and implements test and inspection procedures to obtain the defect information needed for analysis, and report findings from test and inspection data to management.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of assigned product(s) ,the Customer Segment- use cases, trends and underlying the models.
- Tracking, management and analysis of backlog for management reporting
- Align with Controlling team in Finance department during the monthly closure to make sure the business trends are properly reported
- Analyze and share with product managers and management any unusual business trends on sales and usage of the Enterpise products.
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance or related field from a recognized institution
- Experience in similar position from a reputable organization (minimum 5+ years)
- Knowledge of database applications, spread sheet design.
- Work experience in a data-warehousing, ETL, data analysis, business intelligence.
- Creative and innovative
- Good communication skills
- Deliver results and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Relationship management skills
- Strong planning, organization and time management skills
- Proactive, demonstrates initiative
- Attention to detail
- Drive to get it done
- Customer orientation
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only.
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
How to Apply
Application should be sent by latest 31st July 2017, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through [email protected] and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.