Our client, a well-established Mobile Technology Company that uses mobile payments to offer consumer financing for energy products and services is looking to recruit a dynamic Business Intelligence Developer to support in development of the BI platform. The successful candidate MUST have a minimum of 3 years of SQL Server database development, excellent experiences developing SSIS packaging and experiences in visualization tools.
- Database modelling and design.
• Developing ETL processes to aggregate data from transactional systems in our central Datamart.
• Developing reports using tools such as SSRS and Telerik to support business reporting needs.
• Clear and concise technical documentation.
• Resolving BI related support tickets.
- At least 3 years of SQL Server database development.
• Must have a bachelor degree in Computer Science or IT.
• Demonstrable experience in developing SSIS packages.
• Strong understanding of database design and modelling concepts.
• Understanding of data warehouse modelling concepts such as dimensional and tabular models.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and its embedded BI capabilities.
• Strong experience with deploying database specific technologies and techniques.
• Experiences with SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
• Experience in visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail.
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage own time with changing priorities.
• A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a willingness to go the extra mile to assist other team members